Cerca nel blog

mercoledì 13 ottobre 2010

Gli studenti raccontano..


Thank you for everything! I not only learned heaps at L'accademia, but I really enjoyed myself. I really liked that the classes were small because the teachers were able to respond to the learning needs of each of the different students. But it also meant each student got to speak lots during the lessons. Very important! I also really appreciated the focus on speaking Italian the entire time - with the other students, during breaks and during school exercusions. In addition to the formal lesssons, that immersion in the language really helped enormously. Again thanks for all. I hope to return again soon as Cagliari is a perfect place to study italian and vacation! Aldo Spina from Sydney, Australia.

Grazie un altro volta!

Aldo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento